Looking for: '85 E350 6.9 Air induction "hose"

Rapidrob

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a replacement air induction "hose" going to the air cleaner for my 1985 E350 6.9 engine. Mine is just dry/heat brittle. Used in serviceable condition would be fine.
Mods I'm not sure where to ask this question.
Thanks for any info or leads.

rockcrawler_101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the hose that goes from the air filter box to the cold air intake. Its yours if you want it. Just pay for shipping.

Rapidrob

Reaction score
rockcrawler_101 that sounds like what I need.
What I have done is to revive a kennel on wheels that I used for many years to rescue Greyhounds. I had to put it in storage, as work took all of my free time.
The "Doghead" fire here in my town in NM burned many miles of land and homes. Several of my friends & neighbors lost everything. The problem is their dogs are all in shelters and the shelters are overrun. I was asked if I could get the "Dogmobile" up and running and help transport dogs to St. Luis,MO, where they can find homes.
I'm working on getting the bus safe to drive the thousands miles round trip.

rockcrawler_101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great cause. Mine is off a truck so not sure if it's the same. Just realized ups is a van. But think they are the same

Rapidrob

Reaction score
The air intake hose that I got from rockcrawler101 will not fit. The Van/bus take a hose that is longer and is not round. It is an oval shape except for the ends which are round one end and rectangle on the other. The hose has a part number cast into it. E4UA-9B676-AC.
If anyone has this hose laying around,I really could use it.

Last edited:

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Got ya covered, Rapidrob! Saw this thread last month, then haven't been on here since. I thought that, surely, someone else had one for you. PM me.... yours for just the shipping.

Got this one at a Pick-n-Pull in NorCali a couple years ago. I thought (then) a member of this board still needed it, but turns out he "retired" the vehicle? :dunno

Saw it peeking out at me in the garage the other day, so I checked for this thread, and... there ya go. ;Sweet

Curious kittens also free to a good home.... though shipping them would be more complicated! LOL

Attachments

• 20160809_213104_resized.jpg
    20160809_213104_resized.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 43

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
I used a piece of 4"? steel piping for a dryer exhaust, crush it where you need it crushed to fit to reach the air breather, and slides right on the air breather.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7