looking at wmo centrifuges

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used transmission cooler hose I had laying around... flared the metal tube coming off the pump and installed a barb... double clamped 250psi wp transmission cooler hose.

So far its worked.

Sent from a pay phone... using Tapatalk v2.0

Josh Carmack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started with goodyear air hose. that was a 55Gal disaster waiting to happen if it wasn't being watched. I still run air line on the return and truck filling hose. I use pvc on the suction side of the pump, and then hydralic hose I had made from the parts store. 1500 PSI hydraulic hose leaves me with no worries on the pressure side. You can pick one up from TSC with NPT ends for 20 bucks. The power steering line from the donor vehicle will work as will transmission lines, but the WP on trans lines is way lower then what the pump can output in the event of a blockage. The hydraulic line can handle whatever the pump puts all the way down to stalling the pump motor out or kicking in the pump bypass if it has one.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup... the trans cooler hose was temporary until I get things moved... was planning on going with AN line or hydraulic hose... didn't even think about checking TSC for prefabbed hoses... that's a good deal for sure.

Sent from a pay phone... using Tapatalk v2.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online