Look what I drug home

dave186

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Only gave $1500 but had to put a glow plug relay, some fuel lines and the tires and wheels on it. It had been sitting out in the weeds for 5 years. I need to find a new bed for it and a grill and it will be good. Oh and some power mods so that it can at least keep up with my IDI :sly

dave186

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The owner told me it wouldnt start at all but I unhooked the glow plugs, gave her some ether and drove it outta there. It has a Pac Brake that doesnt seem to work and a couple wires on the rear doors were broken but I already fixed them. I torched out the home made gooseneck hitch and am getting ready to take a sawzall to the exhaust today.

dave186

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes $1500. looks like it had a blow out on the right rear and smashed it up a bit. That doesnt bother me as much as the inside, it had a ghetto cowboy gooseneck hitch in it and they really did a number on it. and the tailgate is garbage. I gutted the cat and chopped off the muffler and tailpipe today. A downpipe and 4" are on my list of things to buy. Mileage is 296000, its weird odd both of my diesels are within 1000 miles on the odometer.

dave186

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is how it looked where I found it.

Also does anyone on here know anything about these Pac Brakes? This one is a direct mount in place of the EBPV on the turbo and the vacuum actuator seems to be leaking.

dave186

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is just like the EBPV but I want it to work. Im not sure why someone would spend money on one of these when the truck had essentially the same thing from the factory, just wired differently LOL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel