latest repairs and mods

Dalvaras

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I made my way here. So this weekend was spent replacing the charging system in the old ragged truck.
new altenator and belt , voltage regulator,
batteries, and positive battery cable.

Also in the last few weeks I have managed to get one of my christmas presents mounted on the truck, 5" x 54"
curved top stacks :cool but now I need to get someone to bend some pipe to hook them up. Also now I cannot see out of the passenger mirror too well so I need to put my other chritmas present on a set of stainless steel west coast mirrors.
I will get pictures as soon as I find my camera again or I'll go buy another one

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Here ya go mike.They were just leaned up between the tank and bed but gives ya an idea.....
You must be registered for see images

Too bad the mirrors show where they came from.Lots and Lots of Cancer.Soon as I find a direct replacement set of all stainless(ones on are stainless I think on the outter arms but the inner A arms are painted steel) they will do.

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad... though a little tall. With a tall horse trailer or RV in tow they would probably look fine.

Ahhh.... I like the background scenery... reminds of a wintry southern U.S. (California just isn't the same as home)...

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Well,it should.That picture was taken here in East Central Alabama.......Even though the E might have had some flash backs today since we got a little snow.Couple of showers nothing stuck....dang.....I want a foot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online