King Ranch Leather Seats And New Carpet In The 94 F350 Crew Cab

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i to paid 500 for my amarillo seats. got front and back with console for front. wont be using that back due to mine just being an EXcab.

Do those seats tilt forward so that people can get in the back? If so what model did those come from so I can get um. Lol

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
No they don't. Almost never use my back seat. I am going to try and make it still accessible if needed.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they don't. Almost never use my back seat. I am going to try and make it still accessible if needed.

Ah I see. I really want some King Ranch seats but I need access to my back seat. I might just find some sort of captains chairs and then have them reupholstered. Anyone know of any captains chairs that can go forward?

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Those seats look amazing in your truck! Man I love the look of King Ranch seats and the true leather smell is amazing. I have thought about using King Ranch seats in mine but it isn't really feasible in an extended cab with that style of seat. Plus, my interior is gray and that would look slightly awkward. Does anyone know of any captain's chair type of seat that would be able to tilt forward so that it would work in an extended cab? What I am thinking is to just find some seats that work or even use my stock one and then have the reupholstered with some nice black leather. I would be happy with something like that as long as the leather isn't like the leather that is in my Excursion. That leather doesn't wear well and seems cheap. But anyway your interior looks good. Definitely can't beat the look and smell of King Ranch leather. :hail

Try looking in the junkyard for (passenger only) seats out of ford broncos (the big ones) it has a tilt mechanism. Only on the passenger side though, so will take two broncos to make one. Scavange seats out of a Econoline conversion van (mine came from the back row) and it might work? Only problem if I remember correctly is the bronco uses a "hook" mechanism. You'll see. There is a sliding seat mechanism on both sides of bronco 2's usually (baby broncos) but might be too low and cheap feeling? Good luck in the search

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully hooked up the A/C'd seats in a conversion?
X2...I've always wondered if the A/C'ed seats could be retrofitted into a vehicle that didn't have them before. Be interesting to find out, even if I never act on the info, but this penguin likes his interiors COLD!! :angel:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2...I've always wondered if the A/C'ed seats could be retrofitted into a vehicle that didn't have them before. Be interesting to find out, even if I never act on the info, but this penguin likes his interiors COLD!! :angel:

Indeed those would be fantastic here in the summer! I can only imagine AC seats...ROFL then throw in some heaters for winter and wowzas set fer all seasons!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

went in pretty easy. my one leg on the pass front that you had to modify, i had to cut completly off and reweld, due to the extended cab floors being different from the reg/crew floors.

rob93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ I would love to do something like that in my extended cab, but it would bother me too much without having matching rear seats. But I guess I could always get them reupholstered to match.

diezelcrazee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went in pretty easy. my one leg on the pass front that you had to modify, i had to cut completly off and reweld, due to the extended cab floors being different from the reg/crew floors.

Wow they look really nice in there with that dark interior. Yeah its pretty cool that it only takes modifying one mount to make them work in our OBS. What year truck did they come out of? Just wondering if your heater wiring is going to be the same as mine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online