Ken @ DPS

KR69IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the status of DPS? I realize some people have bad feelings for him, but either way it seems that he has had more sucess than most with performace IDI's. Seems possible that the bad press has pushed a wealth of knowledge away from the general public.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I can only tell you my experiences with him. He rebuilt my ATS non wastegated turbo. Looks like he did good work on it as it has given me no trouble. I also got a boost gauge from him. It too is a fine piece of equipment. Now for the bad...it took him around 4 months to get around to the turbo overhaul. Very nice guy and seems knowledgeable, but he only picks up the phone when he feels like it. I think the other reason people quit plugging his stuff is that many of these guys know Mel Agne personally and since he has started offering the Moose Pump, they have chosen to support him instead. I think either a Moose or a DPS turbo cal pump is a big improvement over stock if you have enough air to burn all that fuel that is. Mel is more expensive but he's probably more reliable. Ken has a slightly cheaper product but he's somewhat hard to get a hold of.

KR69IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JD, I'm not real interested in digging up any more trash on this guy. I've never met the guy, just sound's like he was top notch at one time. There is plenty of trash to read in previous posts. I'm also definately not against Mel and the moose pump. Just wondering if anyone knows if he is still into Int. IDI's, or has just moved on?.....Yes, 4 months is not acceptable.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not trying to trash him. I might even buy from him again. His website is still up...he's still advertising IDI stuff, so I'd imagine he might still be.

KR69IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize. That was too harsh. I spend too much time on other (not IDI) forums where a guy get's brought up and the bashing becomes non stop.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ken is a very nice guy, and very knowledgeable too. However, it even got to the point where I couldn't get what I wanted from him, hence my need to solve the problem myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online