Just installed my TYP4 Injectors!

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
All I gotta say is wholly crap! Sounds like a completely different truck. Just took it up and down the drive way a couple times and for the first time ever left some black marks! I have a better turbo sound also! Now its time for the road test. Ill have to be getting the timing reset now gotta save a little and rent a meter again.

rockbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't wait to hear the update after you get the timing dialed in. Also looking forward to the before/after MPG update after you run enough tanks through your rig that you can resist pushing it to the mat all the time!

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I been driving the wheels off it today. No MPG to report yet. I can say Im leaving rubber everywhere! It will take a while to get accurate mpg readings due to my foot and throttle ratio.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been driving the wheels off it today. No MPG to report yet. I can say Im leaving rubber everywhere! It will take a while to get accurate mpg readings due to my foot and throttle ratio.

Yeah, mileage will definately be lower due to heavy foot.LOL I remember when I replaced my pump and injectors a couple years back, shoot I was trying to race everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online