Jimmy Cone this weekend

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I am planning on showing up. might be solo though, my wife accidentally booked a kid exchange that night at 8 so unless she can get him to change the time she will have to stay behind.......

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spoke with Tina. She says she and Nick hope to attend. That will be nice. Joe, I think the last excuse was a kids birthday party. You'd better have more kids to keep using that one. :backoff LOL

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I am planning on showing up. might be solo though, my wife accidentally booked a kid exchange that night at 8 so unless she can get him to change the time she will have to stay behind.......

"A kid exchange" Wow, They never had that when I was raising mine! There were times I would have exchanged the older one for almost anything.
(He did grow out of it, and now I am waiting for the arrival of his 1st son and, more importantly, my 1st grandson, Michael--How cool is that!)

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
"A kid exchange" Wow, They never had that when I was raising mine! There were times I would have exchanged the older one for almost anything.
(He did grow out of it, and now I am waiting for the arrival of his 1st son and, more importantly, my 1st grandson, Michael--How cool is that!)

yep step families can be extra work like that, but we got it worked out and can come.

congrats by the way;Sweet

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Bad news.
It is far more important that I get the truck ready for inspection so i can get tags before a labor day weekend camping trip, than I come to the Jiffy Cone.
Looks like the weather will be fine. Should have a good turn out of interesting vehicles.
Sorry that Sharon and I will miss it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online

No members online now.