It's....ALIVE!

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
...and yes I AM an :idiot: LOL

Thanks and a hearty :cheers: to Rich -94f450sd- he told me to check the IPR plug :eek:

Seems I forgot that when I saw there was no need to remove -----AFTER already removing it---- after seeing it was connected to the plug on the right side of the fuel filter.....dummy me never re-connected it and when I was sorting wires for possible problems I simply overlooked it :idiot: :idiot:

She is up and running and all fluids are staying where they belong ;Sweet

Hopefully now I can constipate on tidying up the wiring mess under the dash from the recent new guages and electric fans :D

MUCHO :thanks: to jharvey, 95_stroker et al and especially Rich :hail for all your support :cheers:

OK...let the kicking begin LOL :eek: ;p :D

wanderer

Obtuse Degenerate
Reaction score
Are there any holes in the dry-wall areas? Like maybe a few well placed ratchets or wrenches that happened to fly thru the air. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the firing up. ;Sweet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad its back breathing fire again Geo, howzit run?

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
WTG GEO!!! I've been reading intently but with no clues. Glad to hear your up a clackin' away. :cheers:

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
She ran -parked- at high idle...2k turns till the stat opend at 203 deg ,did a final air bleed on the cooling system and topped it off, then I tightend up the eng mounts and the new tranny isolater...wanted the eng/tranny to find it's natural center....I know cookoo but all those years of marine engines....old habits are hard to break!

Then sitting on a bucket I drove her back in the barn till tomorrow night...still have some fiberglass work to finesse on the fan shroud before paint and final install.
And still need to tear into the drivers lumbar bag and see if I can repair the bladder.

She should be good to go fer a while now....replace the up pipe donuts, rebuilt the turbo, installed new stainless band clamps on the down pipe and other joints, took care of that pesky EBPV oil leak=eliminated! New front crank seal and wear sleeve, installed the mech oil press and water temp guages, Used "Reslove" upholstry cleaner on the seats and carpet , and general interior clean up ;Sweet

wanderer said:
Are there any holes in the dry-wall areas? Like maybe a few well placed ratchets or wrenches that happened to fly thru the air.

no drywall in the barn and no tools were sacrificed during this adventure ;Sweet

I tend to beat myself up instead of trashing my iron....altho the 12 lb sledge against the wall was looking quite anxious to hit something LOL

again :cheers: guys

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
glad you got her fired up again.i was thinking it was something stupi that got over looked and just happened to think IPR last night at SDD.no problem on the help,anytime just pick up the phone again ;Sweet ;Sweet