interior parts for sale, x-cab red interior

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the complete rear half of an ex-cab interior from a 95 f250. it has the full rear seat, and its all red. the plastic uppers and lowers need cleaned, but there in great shape and not cracked/broken. i also have a good factory ford rubber floormat in the color black. it needs cleaned as well, but its in good shape as well. i think everything together is worth $50.00 bucks, plus shipping. i would meet and deliver depending on how far i have to go as long as im paid gas money. the rear seat is in great shape and not wore out or cut up. only reason price is so low is cause i need the space and i dont have an ex-cab anymore

Last edited:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the seat cloth or vinyl?

I imagine shipping it out here would cost too much to be worthwhile, but can't hurt to ask...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-Drool me wants :D Never having measured these, do you have any idea how unreasonable shipping all of the seat parts to California would cost? I'm worried that shipping would be too expensive to be worthwhile, but I'm certainly interested...actually, if any of the plastic trim could be retrofitted to an earlier truck, I may be interested in some of the plastic too.

Do you have any pics, by chance?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online