Intake gaskets in stock

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I have a spare Valley pan, but one I pulled from PNP.
I have one or two still on engines and one new one that was a little bit deformed that I bought right when the shortage started to happen. I see nothing at all wrong with cleaning one up and reusing it.

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one for $120 when they recently reappeared because I was afraid of needing one some day and not being able to find one.
And I also grabbed one of those 3G alternators when someone here posted a deal on them. Again, for fear of needing one some day.
In my experience, this is the best way to insure that you'll never need one and then you just end up with a pile of nice parts that your heirs won't know what to do with. lol

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
In my experience, this is the best way to insure that you'll never need one and then you just end up with a pile of nice parts that your heirs won't know what to do with.
Good planning and I guess that would be their problem.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one for $120 when they recently reappeared because I was afraid of needing one some day and not being able to find one.
And I also grabbed one of those 3G alternators when someone here posted a deal on them. Again, for fear of needing one some day.
In my experience, this is the best way to insure that you'll never need one and then you just end up with a pile of nice parts that your heirs won't know what to do with. lol

They will end up with an inventory of Rare and Vintage parts.

Goat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86