injector pump, zd9's and injectors

built4tq1

Reaction score
I have a rebuilt uhaul pump that I purchased almost a year ago, and installed it 3 months ago. It has a max of a 1000 miles on it since installation. Every gallon of fuel that went through it was always balanced with diesel clean. Some people were having problems with the rebuilt u-haul pumps. I however had none. As for the injectors, those were purchased from mylex international at the same time as the pump. They were have said to of been pop tested @ 2050 PSI with a 50 PSI variance. I myself did not pop test them to say otherwise. However the engine runs very well, no smoke quick start up great power and idles very smooth. Now as far as the zd9 glow plugs those have zero miles on them. My reason for selling perfectly good running parts is simple...I'm installing a cummins. I'm asking $400.00 for everything + shipping.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's an excellent price for anyone looking....

built4tq1

Reaction score
I'll throw in the return line kit as well, new Hose's and clamps with caps for the same price for I no longer need them.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a rebuilt uhaul pump that I purchased almost a year ago, and installed it 3 months ago. It has a max of a 1000 miles on it since installation. Every gallon of fuel that went through it was always balanced with diesel clean. Some people were having problems with the rebuilt u-haul pumps. I however had none. As for the injectors, those were purchased from mylex international at the same time as the pump. They were have said to of been pop tested @ 2050 PSI with a 50 PSI variance. I myself did not pop test them to say otherwise. However the engine runs very well, no smoke quick start up great power and idles very smooth. Now as far as the zd9 glow plugs those have zero miles on them. My reason for selling perfectly good running parts is simple...I'm installing a cummins. I'm asking $400.00 for everything + shipping.

BB code injectors

I'll throw in the return line kit as well, new Hose's and clamps with caps for the same price for I no longer need them.

-Drool -Drool-Drool-Drool-Drool I'll see about what I can do, I know my IP is getting the heat soak weak start problem! Cranked 3 times yesterday to get going on hot hot day while on callout for SAR...no go...pour cold water on it when warm...started right up

OMG new IP injectors...and turbo in Bronco.. -Drool -Drool :rotflmao