injector part number?

93fordturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my injector out and the only numbers on there was this: : Ljck 01102 cam Delphi. Any idea? What kind it is or am I looking in the wrong spot

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The type of injecter is printed in one of the hex flats. The hex is the part of the injecter the wrench or socket fits to remove or tighten the injecter in the head...

gandalf

Reaction score
The type of injecter is printed in one of the hex flats. The hex is the part of the injecter the wrench or socket fits to remove or tighten the injecter in the head...

I'm not sure the injectors have an actual part number. I've always heard of them referred to by function: "The injectors for my 7.3 engine..." They do, however, have a type or model reference, the letter(s) Gary refers to in his post. I'll attach a picture of one of the injectors I removed and replaced in my engine. I removed a "D" type and replaced them with "BB" type bought from Typ4. You may be able to see why I replaced them.

You must be registered for see images attach

The BB injectors are the much preferred type.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I cant see any letter

Your really pulling my legg with that aren't you..;Really:rolleyes:
I see why you replaced them Ken... Lets see how many others see what I see. Good picture too. Nothing like a great picture showing something clearly. I have given up trying to interput whats in a blurry picture....

gandalf

Reaction score
I may have to retract what I said about there being no part number. I've never heard of one, but that is far from conclusive. I just looked at all eight which I removed in May, 2010. They were all "D" type, and they all had the number 781535. They are all Stanadyn, made in 1990 to 1991. They came out of my 1992 CC. That would make them, almost beyond a shadow of a doubt, the original injectors. That would mean that they had 18 years of use.
You must be registered for see images attach
There's got to be something to be said for that.

93fordturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok,I have Delphi injectors but there is NO letter indicating the type. They are clean and I looked exactly where the picture above shows

93fordturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try again, but I'm serious, these injectors have nothing stamped there. They are clean and I rubbed my fingernail across it just in case I couldn't see it. Idk?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online