injector o-ring size

bobracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody happen to know the size off hand?
I don't have an injector infront of me and looks like access to an injector tester fell in my lap. Just put new return lines on, but not sure how well the o-ring will survive when pulling the injectors. Would like an extra set incase I need them.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Best idea is contact a member named typ4. Thats Russ and he sells a viton o-ring that wont fail from heat or bio fuels. This has been proven many times. I have two or three sets of what he sells to all of us. Please don't take what I'm posting but I THINK... The o-ring size is 110 or 111. I just buy direct from Russ and never have to question what I get..... Funny how that works out sometimes.

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The o-ring is a #111. It's 7/16 ID x 5/8 OD. Tractor supply sells them in a pack of 8 in their hydraulic fitting section and they are Buna-N type rubber. This is what was stock, and works fine for normal diesel fuel use. You can probably find these o-rings at any good hardware store also,, like True-value, and Napa might have them also.

I didn't buy a "kit" when I did my engine, I bought 2 packs of o-rings at tractor supply, and 5ft of 3/16 fuel hose from Napa, and re-used my old caps which were in good shape

bobracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you.
I have new caps and lines, just want to make sure I have extra o-rings incase I damage one.
I'll probably step up to viton o-rings. I'm sure one of the commercial suppliers around here carries viton, if not McMaster has them for about 50 for $5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online