Injector line clamps

tnmike55

Reaction score
Where can I get a set of clamps for the injector hard lines? I cannot seem to find any.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They used to be on Ebay but I noticed they dissappeared. I had seen someplace still selling them. I'll see if I can find it again.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which clamps do you need or do you need all 4? I had one missing on my truck when I got it and ordered one and it came with all 4 so I have 3 of the 4 of them sitting around collecting dust.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Look closely at the diagram from Oregon Fuel Injection. See how the lines run thru the clamps. Four lines go thru the clamp on the drivers side and thats the only clamp with all four lines running thru it. I found is nearly impossible to use the original nuts and bolts. So I purchased longer bolts. Then taped the nuts to the open end of my wrench so I could fit it under the clamps and thread the bolt into it. Also a very small set of vice grips holds the clamp tight to the lines and rubber insulator for easier nut and bolt fitting. this clamp install is a really bad idea but my way works for me.

tnmike55

Reaction score
I need all four. Mine have seen better days. I'd buy what you have surplus

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726