Injection pump issue

jeff68

Reaction score
Hey guys having a issue picked up a miss on my 94 idi found that the 1st cylinder on pass side isn’t getting any fuel,injector line is clean no blockage it took line loose at pump no fuel coming out of that port any ideas pump,lines ,and injectors only have maybe 3000 miles on them

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad pump
Blockage in pump
Only #1?

Where did pump come from?
Did you blow air thru line?

jeff68

Reaction score
Yes I blew the line the injection pump,lines,and injectors all came from accurate diesel out of Memphis Tn,

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hall of shame
Stickies
Tech sectio time
I have a full plate today

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ok.. When you removed the hard line how did you determine that no fuel was coming out back of the injection pump? You must crank the engine to see any fuel from an open line. Running the engine would really show you if fuel really is NOT getting out the back of the number one port on the pump.

speedstick

Reaction score
Hey guys? Let me jump in here with a question? I just looked up on Google and Accurate diesel is in Michigan? Not Ten. There is a shop by the name of Diesel Care Performance that are in Tennessee.
I jumped on here today is because I just paid for a rebuild on my injector pump with the Tennessee location.
I just haven't taken my old pump off yet trying to decide which one of my 9/16 wrench I'm going to bend.
Reading this thread has me a little concerned because my pump is currently working at the moment, I know it's just time for rebuild because of the mileage on it.
For over a year now I had my heart set on a "Moose pump". But I can't afford the price tag at the moment and I really need to get old girl up and running asap.
Anyway my main concern at the moment is the difference between Accurate Diesel vs Diesel Care Performance and their locations?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online