IDI rescues a Pete 379

pafixitman

Reaction score
Figured I would post here instead of the lounge so Scott can catch more flack :yell: about this.

Apextrans needed an IDI to rescue him!:rotflmao Not the Pete's fault, but rather the portable parking lot had a hydraulic line rupture in bum freak NC. -cuss After chasing down a mobile repair, they showed up in an IDI van!:hail
I promised him I would get these posted ASAP!;Really LOL

Attachments

• DCP02788.JPG
    DCP02788.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DCP02789.JPG
    DCP02789.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DCP02787.JPG
    DCP02787.JPG
    219.1 KB · Views: 47

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I think the title is a bit dramatic. But it's as Joe said otherwise. Blew a line, couldn't get the taurus off till it was fixed. Hope you're feeling alright after being crammed up like that. Enjoyed the company.

Side note: Joe would make a fine car hauler (with some extensive training of course), he walked up the trailer to pull a car off like he'd done it 1000 times before. I was shocked. I've seen potential employees that had done this before show more fear than Joe walking up the trailer!!!!

pafixitman

Reaction score
I remember '97...
Ok, so I don't program the date on my camera...cookoo

Side note: Joe would make a fine car hauler (with some extensive training of course), he walked up the trailer to pull a car off like he'd done it 1000 times before. I was shocked. I've seen potential employees that had done this before show more fear than Joe walking up the trailer!!!!

Thanks. :hail Truth be told, I had a blast. :thumbsup:

pafixitman

Reaction score
Outside Charlotte in Monroe. Apex had a load of "buy here, pay here" going down. Plan was to go to Rockingham so he would have a full back haul, but we lost 3 hrs with the trailer repair.

I lost my job a month sooner than planned so I took the chance to play. Very eye opening for me. The most I had ever done w/ a "big rig" was bobtail in a cab over between warehouses in Hunt Valley,MD.

Attachments

• DCP02786.JPG
    DCP02786.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 36

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Outside Charlotte in Monroe. Apex had a load of "buy here, pay here" going down. Plan was to go to Rockingham so he would have a full back haul, but we lost 3 hrs with the trailer repair.

I lost my job a month sooner than planned so I took the chance to play. Very eye opening for me. The most I had ever done w/ a "big rig" was bobtail in a cab over between warehouses in Hunt Valley,MD.

I believe I was still asleep when that shot was taken!!!! I want royalties, that truck holds proprietary secrets, just like Blue Beacon!!LOL

pafixitman

Reaction score
Cost of admission thru that door is a monthly payment. You pay, you can sit in the "fun" seat.:D ;Really LOL Small children excluded of course.

Yeah, I was going to say that you were dumb enough to have me along, but not dumb enough to let me in that seat!

I believe I was still asleep when that shot was taken!!!! I want royalties, that truck holds proprietary secrets, just like Blue Beacon!!
:D Just like this pic that I never took?

Attachments

• DCP02790.JPG
    DCP02790.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 40

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D Just like this pic that I never took?
Attached Thumbnails

Ahhhhh....The good old streakin beacon. They ever learn how to wash a truck properly yet without leaving acid streaks on everything.:confused:

pafixitman

Reaction score
Ahhhhh....The good old streakin beacon. They ever learn how to wash a truck properly yet without leaving acid streaks on everything.:confused:

Well, I was a ****** when it came to truck washes. Never occured to me that they had 'em nor did I pay attention to the signs.:confused: But, to answer the question, no. That said, after running back from Myrtle Beach this summer with all of my issues, I'll be taking the 5'r up to Carlisle and run through the beacon up there. Beats the heck out of me spending a Saturday with a pressure washer.

Funny that the guy on the right in the pic is the same one that busted my chops for taking a pic. They have secret shoppers just waiting to steal their technology...according to him at least.cookoo :rotflmao

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[Funny that the guy on the right in the pic is the same one that busted my chops for taking a pic. They have secret shoppers just waiting to steal their technology...according to him at least.cookoo :rotflmao/QUOTE]

Technology.....at a truck wash:rotflmao :rotflmao

• A big pressure washer
  • 2 teenagers to spray the acid and wet it down
  • 2 to brush it
  • 2 to rinse it
Oh I know it's the barrel of their secret sauce truck wash acid recipe

If I had a big RV that's what I would do....Beacon does alot of RVs as well as prolly most of the NASCAR haulers.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
So Joe, does this mean your going to go get your CDL instead of the Contractors license?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online