idi parts for sale

led sled

Reaction score
doing motor swap on my 7.3 idi
----main parts available
Complete turbo setup, turbo has no shaft play, brand new manually bent crossover pipe, turbo cap.and air intake .................$450.00
IDI fuel pump with lines in great shape and works fine...................$150 .00
will add all injectors and return lines for.................... $225.00 6 out of the 8 are brand new and has brand new return lines and caps

i bought the truck as a NA IDI with what i thought was a blown head gasket, showing 147k miles. i replaced the headgaskets and checked the oil cooler and eveything was good. i turboed it while i had it in the shop and replaced most of the injectors and all the return lines and caps, along with all new glow plugs. i drove the truck about 15 mins after everything was put on the truck and was building pressure in the radiator so either has a pin hole in the cylinder or bad heads however didnt see any signs of bad heads. everything else on the motor will be for sale. let me know what you want and make an offer.
text 443-521-4726 will ship at buyers expense will start pulling the motor out this weekend so everything will be available by sunday i hope.

led sled

Reaction score
Pump and lines are sold......

Turbo set up was taken off the truck today and available.