idi on ax men

Squeaky_Wheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to derail this thread but I can't hold it in any longer.

The Ax men show is a huge misrepresentation to the Logging industry. About 80% of the dangerous situations shown on TV is illegal under current Labor and Industries Standards. I personally know members of the browning crew and know people that work with the Rygaard crew. The attitudes of the crew members shown on TV is the complete opposite of that in person. Don't believe most of the "reallity" tv you see in these types of programs.

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to derail this thread but I can't hold it in any longer.

The Ax men show is a huge misrepresentation to the Logging industry. About 80% of the dangerous situations shown on TV is illegal under current Labor and Industries Standards. I personally know members of the browning crew and know people that work with the Rygaard crew. The attitudes of the crew members shown on TV is the complete opposite of that in person. Don't believe most of the "reallity" tv you see in these types of programs.

I can agree here, almost every show is staged little girl drama... but I still like watching it every week:D. lol

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
First couple seasons were the best and its just gone down hill from there. Its more about the competition and the drama than the actual operations of things.

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First couple seasons were the best and its just gone down hill from there. Its more about the competition and the drama than the actual operations of things.

Agreed, same with Gold Rush on discovery...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online