IDI Metal Fuel Injector Lines $25

schoelta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was cleaning my garage, and found a set of metal fuel injection lines. I used to own an '86 F250 with the 6.9L. I got them just to have a spare set if needed, but I don't have the truck, and don't need them. I'm not sure what or if they will work on the 7.3L IDI engines. I am looking to get $25 plus S & H for them. I can email you a picture of them if you are interested.

Thanks

Tim

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
I might be interested, anyone else know if they are the same for my truck (details in signature)?

Also, what shape are they in? New?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should all work except for the #1 line. There was a timing adapter added to the injector side of the #1 line (the #4 line on vans) in '87, I think, and makes the #1 line shorter than the others on '87-'94 trucks. OTOH, you could take the adapter off your #1 line and use the early line without any problem

In any event, the other 7 should be good to go ;Sweet

schoelta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been away for a bit. They lines are used. I can send you a picture if you are interested.

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
A picture would be great. No rush and I'll be out of town tomorrow - the end of the week. Where are you located? I'm in NoVA and am headed to Roanoke - anywhere between there I could maybe swing by and pick them up :)