IDI Gathering on the West Coast?

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
i think we should get this stickied with maybe a poll on top with attending...or mght be attending. that way we can see how many we have attending. I was reading on the camp site that they offer a huge lot.. price unknown but i wonder if splitting it up between everyone going would be worth it.

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love to meet in lake county i have accuse to a free camp ground up there

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
THE skinny ON THE BIG PICNIC AREA @ Rancho Seco

Yea guys, the "BIG PICNIC ARE" was $200.00 PER NIGHT W 20 CAR SPOTS INCLUDED AND THEN $10.00 PER CAR AFTER THE FIRST 20. SHE WANTED A BIG NUMBER OF PEOPLE TO RENT IT BUT I COULDN'T CONFIRM HOW MANY WE HAD. BOTH BIG PICNIC AREAS HAD BIG FIRE PITS, TABLES, BBQUES AND LOT#2 HAD SHADE;Really TREES W THE PICNIC TABLES. I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF WE HAD A MORE ROUND NUMBER AND BOOKED THAT PICNIC AREA #2.

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we need to start a pole to see who can make it

Last edited:

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
Pole as of 1-7-2011 @ 10:29pm

13 Confirmed including me
13 Will Try and make it

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me and a friend might go, like I said though my truck better be shaped up beforehand. :angel:

We should bring a keg or two++ -Drool:rock:

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea guys, the "BIG PICNIC ARE" was $200.00 PER NIGHT W 20 CAR SPOTS INCLUDED AND THEN $10.00 PER CAR AFTER THE FIRST 20. SHE WANTED A BIG NUMBER OF PEOPLE TO RENT IT BUT I COULDN'T CONFIRM HOW MANY WE HAD. BOTH BIG PICNIC AREAS HAD BIG FIRE PITS, TABLES, BBQUES AND LOT#2 HAD SHADE;Really TREES W THE PICNIC TABLES. I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF WE HAD A MORE ROUND NUMBER AND BOOKED THAT PICNIC AREA #2.
Sounds good to me -- Just pulled the check out of the mail for the tent site the wife had reserved.

EDIT: Is there a plan for how to do the financial part?

Last edited:

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
im trying to think how we can get everything together..lets get a post going that has a list of a bunch of food. and as people say i will bring this we just edit it and write a name by it..obviously there can be multiple names by some things.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the reason why I am asking, is to create four positions where each person is responsible for 1/4th of the total stay of 2 days. ie. each position has a buy-in of $100 each. this buy-in in non-refundable in the event they can't show up but can be sold to someone else. these four people as a result, are exempted from having to kick-in on the food list unless they want to.
this way, the campsite is secured for two nights off the bat, and the campsite buyers have a bonus for doing so.
thoughts?

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
I agree with Towcat and Alienturtle. Start getting this set in stone.

Last edited: