IDI engines, ZF5, C6 IOWA

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
IDI engines, C6 IOWA

One good running 7.3 - still in truck $500 (sold)

One good running 7.3 - pulled $500 (sold)

Also have a 7.3 parts engine out and in the shop. $200 WILL PART OUT - LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED - oil cooler (sold)

4WD C6 - worked fine, - $125 (adapter housing not included)

Also have a 2WD C6 from a running 7.3 - shifted great. (sold)

Have another complete 2WD C6 from a running 7.3 - works great - flywheel, flexplate, torque convertor - $200

One IP off of a running truck. $150 OBO.

One IP - condition unknown. $90.

http://s161.beta.photobucket.com/user/dyrk73/library/SPARE%20IDI%20PARTS

Last edited:

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
I need an engine, can you ship it freight?
Not sure, I have never shipped an engine. Crating one of these would be a pain. I could probably get it on a pallet. How soon are you needing one? I have not pulled one yet, was wanting to let the potential buyer hear it run / drive it.

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
4wd zf or 2wd?
Smf or dmf?
Comes with everything, from pedal to flange/u joint?
I bought the truck used, but I assume it still has the DM flywheel. This is a 4WD truck. For $700 you could have the flywheel, trans, and associated linkages.
The trans shifts good, but like most ZFs, you have to learn the sweet spot for reverse.

5.0bronco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not in that big of a hurry, I'm located just outside of st.Louis so i could drive up there and get it, where are u located?

iowaSVT

Reaction score
x2 on location, im out of cedar rapids. Im also interested in the zf5. Standard cab long bed? Drive shafts included?

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
x2 on location, im out of cedar rapids. Im also interested in the zf5. Standard cab long bed? Drive shafts included?

I'm outside of Muscatine. The driveshafts would be extra, as I still have a use for them. Let me know if you want to come by and try it out before it is pulled.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Iowa also and may be interested in the running engine or possibly the parts engine, maybe both. When you say it runs good how good? And does it burn any oil?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited:

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
They run good and don't really burn any oil. One is sold. The parts engine was supposed to be a runner, but I have no idea. It does turn freely.
Let me know if you are interested.

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Whats the parts engine out of van or truck? What accessories are you including? Ip, filter, manifold ect
It is a truck engine. It still has the pump, manifolds, etc. Wiring is gone. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow. Thanks.

mudduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to buy the 2wd c6, im in davenport ia so im really close. Call or text asap please. 563)579-2909 thanks, bryan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online