Ideas

Max Power

Reaction score
If anyone has any comments, suggestions or ideas to make this place what you want it to be please post here.

This place is by the people for the people. :D

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE A CHAT ROOM FEATURE. MAKES BS'ING EASIER THAN IN PM'S AND SUCH. WHAT DO YALL THINK???

Max Power

Reaction score
I really like the idea. I will have to find something that works but I will try to get something up this weekend.

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
Nice site!:love: Thanks for giving us a place where we can talk trucks AND have FUN!:thanks: I get the feeling I'll be spending more time here than that other PLACE.

Max Power

Reaction score
Sure thing. Give me a little more detail of what you had in mind and I will do it. You mean like how to drag race? What you beat? etc.

BukWild

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Just a general purpose for drag racing. I've race plenty of other vehicles at the track, but now I'll have to wait until next year to run the Duramax. Any advise is appreciated

Max Power

Reaction score
Originally posted by NAIL BENDER
How about a section with videos?

What do you have in mind? Just a forum where people can post videos? Or links to videos? Or something else?

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Max Power
What do you have in mind? Just a forum where people can post videos? Or links to videos? Or something else?
It would probably take up too much of your bandwidth to store here. But, maybe a category to link to videos.

Max Power

Reaction score
Originally posted by NAIL BENDER
Are there any plans for a photo album section or somewhere else to store pics?
I had thought of doing something like that. The only propblem is finding a front end software solution to allow users to upload pictures and web pages and such. Do you know how other sites handle this? I am all for it if I can figure out a way to do it easily.

I will set up a video section in the very near future.

Max Power

Reaction score
Originally posted by PEANUTGRWR
I WOULD LIKE A CHAT ROOM FEATURE. MAKES BS'ING EASIER THAN IN PM'S AND SUCH. WHAT DO YALL THINK???

Peanut I am working on this. I have a beta set up. If you want to see it and give be some feedback, pm me and I will send you the link. It's a little clunky so I am looking at other options.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online

No members online now.