idaho dyno day, date

MUDDY

Reaction score
ok. suggestions for date of meridian event. sat may 15 or 22. suggestions and comments wld be apreciatd. we gwine vote on it

Oilburner

Reaction score
Hey Muddy, I'll be up for either date. Have you checked with Doug yet to confirm those dates are available? Lon

MUDDY

Reaction score
no lon.

dougie doesnt know.

ya know why.

cuz the ***** ****** aint there any more

don be the full oowner now. and he asures the *********** that happened lastime aint gwine happen again now that dougie is gone.

anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,more votes were cast for the 15th of may so that is it.

here be the deal. 45 bucks to dyno. 3 runs. if ya make some chnges, ie inj swap or whatevr,,,,,,,,,35 bucks to dyno again after evryone is done. if'n' we cant get done on sat, don will open the doors on sun to finish up.

sounds like a winner

more will be posted on a new thread shortly

Oilburner

Reaction score
Are we going to get deposits? At least then people might show. Are you a little sensitive on the Dougy issue, Muddy??? I'll inform my dad and let him know. I've still got the old flyer so I can modify it and start passing them out. Lon

MUDDY

Reaction score
i discussed the depo w/ don and he said he wasnt gonna require a depo. sensitive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well *** jus say im still a litl disgusted wid dougy

be sure to talk to don about yer dads dynoing. mms owes him a session as they had offered previously

glad ya got the flyer still. if ya cld mail me a coppy so i can copy and distribute id be appreciative

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online