icanfixall, please empty your PM inbox

rjglenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary, your PM inbox is full.

USPS.com says the meter was delivered today. Can you verify this with the next customer?

mobilemech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did recieve the meter from you today, I have been out all day working on rigs that have been waiting for me . I sent icanfixall a note also. thanks.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well gees guys... I had no idea the inbox was filling up. Thanks for the heads up. I have always watched the green and red lines on the old system telling me how much room was left. Well now I need to look closer at whats happening. Sorry again but I dumped lots to make room for more. I see the meter arrived so thats a good thing to know. Now its time to time I guess....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Here ya go catcher....:flipa:Whatever:;Poke:rotflmao Yes... I can be accused of hoarding pm's too but... I didn't know I was doing that. I'm all over it now like a loaded diaper... Gotta keep up ya know with the times...:angel:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are.:rotflmao:rotflmao;Poke

Yes... That was a funny one from Ron... He knows me all too well I think. Hes the kinda guy you would stop to help if you saw him broke down on the raod in a minute.. I know I would even if it was only to laugh at him....:eek::rotflmao