I would like to trade a m1009 cucv for a F2/350

12vctd

Reaction score
Ok here it is, awhile back I was looking for a pickup before I moved from KY to KS. Well I have moved and I am working finally. I have a 1987 Chevy Blazer (aka M1009 CUCV) that I would like to trade plus possibly some cash for the right truck.

The CUCV started flawless this entire winter never once was plugged in. It has 75k on the od and run like a top. I mean this truck really runs great, te main reason I am trying to trade it is I need bed space.

Spec's on CUCV
6.2 NA diesel 135hp rated
th400
NP208 transfer
10 bolts front and rear 3.08 geared with Gov lock in rear
31x10.50's front are 80% bridgestones and rear are 95% I dunno what brand
No A/C, but great heat

Bad about truck
drivers window regulator is slow, dash is cracked, small dent in door, back glass regulator missing(still can roll up and down) needs weather strip

Great about the truck
inj pump is rebuilt and its timed correctly, new inj, new glow plugs 24mpg hand calculated on highway at 65mph with gps.

Now plenty of these trucks sell for high dollar (in my opinion) I am not going to try and sell someone junk. I personally would drive from cali to fla in this truck and back as long as someone was footing the fuel bill lol.

What I would consider trading for
I would love to find a crew cab F350 with a man trans and 4x4 for this truck depending on condition I would add cash to the pot. F250 I will consider if its extended cab or crew cab. I really cant have a reg cab truck as I do drive back to ky to see my children and need to have something I can move 3 kids with. Prefer man trans but will consider auto in right truck. Just show me what you have if your intrested and maybe we can trade

Attachments

• morning4.jpg
    morning4.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 10
  • roadside1.jpg
    roadside1.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 14

12vctd

Reaction score
This truck is still very original, I still have the ant mounts, and radio mount, all shackles are there as well as the m16 mounts. The only thing missing is the rubber floor mat it was dry rotted and I removed it to make sure there was no rust. it is titled in Kansas so yes it would be a regular swap

12vctd

Reaction score
Also the batterys are new, the lift pump as well, and the belts. Theres a decent amount of work done to the truck but it was simply updating parts that wear I choose to replace before they broke. The blackout lights all work and are serviceable, the truck is equipped with a solar minder. Starter bolts are torqued on a regular basis, new harmonic balancer. As I wanted to ensure there were no problems with th motor

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is my 1986 F250. Ext cab long bed 4x4. New clutch, slave cylinder, bellhousing, t case, gps, pads, rotors, spindles and bearings and seals.
Bad things. Window motors and windsheild. Been hard to start but still fires.

12vctd

Reaction score
good looking truck I will think about it. Anyone else have anything they are looking to trade?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat