I think i did good

BBB

Reaction score
Just bought a 94 7.3 turbo. From the fan to the driveshaft. Zf5 speed and transfer case with clutch pedal and all the brackets and such. For 850.00. Dont know much of the history but it was wrecked is why it has been sitting. Mileage is unknown.

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a really good deal to me. I think that would have been a good price for just the engine and turbo setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Who'd you buy it from? It's doubtful that I know that person, but you never know.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I didn't realize that there was one. Of course I haven't been there since 2006 during the centennial celebration. Here's a couple of pictures from that day.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
The trailer that I used to rent isn't there anymore. It was at Collingwood and Christy. It belonged to the Durans.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
It's the home of "Kansas' Largest Night Rodeo". The home of "Kansas Biggest Rodeo" is about 20 miles from me in Phillipsburg. Kind of sad to say, but I haven't been there. In my mind, it just won't add up to Pretty Prairie's rodeo.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Truck in my sig originally came from Kansas and the way it was set-up, I'd bet it towed a horse trailer.
A lot of them around here do pull horses. Despite that advances in technology, there's still a lot of people who use for working with cattle (not just in Kansas either). Especially the ones who work in feed lots and sale barns. The biggest cattle rancher I worked for (who, ironicly, lived a few miles outside of Pretty Prairie) always used horses unless we were doing something with cattle that were in pens right close to the farm yard.