I need one more stack!

MedicMoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, I replaced the huge muffler and pipe, and added a single 3 inch stack to my truck. I wish I would of done it sooner! I feel nicer and easier acceleration to the truck, and it has a beautiful hum going down the road. I went outside the bed, because I still use my truck as a truck! I had the stack in the back yard, and don't really know how it was acquired. Does anyone know where I can get another? Since my truck is non-turbo, I would like to do a true dual exhaust. Ps. The inside baffle was all rusted out and the fiberglass was shot, I'm running it with no baffles. Here are some pictures for refrence. It's a 3 inch pipe and tip with a 3 inch elbow on the bottom. I could probbably make another just out of straight pipe, but mainly I need another grate/shield.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of stacks NORMALLY...however you have tastefully done this.

I don't know but I'm thinking that a single looks pretty darn cool IMHO....

Now I'm thinking how to single stack my ride...naw...well...maybe....I dunno...gotta stare at those pics a bit more!

TY

Al

MedicMoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with no baffles, at idle it is about the same tone and loudness of the stock muffler, but when you hit the hammer, it roars like a ***** lion! Install was simple. we used the old pipe for the bends. Cut a 3 5/8 hole in the vertical section of the running board, but did have to trim just a bit on the bottom of the bed. we welded a piece of flat bar to an exhaust clamp, and bolted it to the top of the bed rail. it is SOLID!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
You can buy the heat shield from places like truck pro, get it from a truck Salvage. Or even make your own. I used to always say I wanted stacks, now I don't really care too much.
But when I get rid of the winch bed on my 94, I'll probably try out a single stack and go from there.

smokin150

aka Diesel Weasel
Reaction score
I very been wanting to do something similar to mah truck, but idk how it would look on a srw truck. Looks good with the dulley tho