Hurry and buy this 6.9

Amanitas

MechE, Tinkerer
Reaction score
I mean... I don't want to propagate drama.. but it was something to do with "you're a ******" and "I didn't think it was funny" and that's basically it. I'm ok with it though, PM is the place for calling someone out rather than on a public forum. He stood up for himself and his opinion, and I respect him for that. But, the fact still remains... the email was funny. lol

ALSO!

I just got a response in my inbox! FROM STEVE! I haven't read it yet... the suspense is killing me! brb!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I mean... I don't want to propagate drama.. but it was something to do with "you're a ******" and "I didn't think it was funny" and that's basically it. I'm ok with it though, PM is the place for calling someone out rather than on a public forum. He stood up for himself and his opinion, and I respect him for that. But, the fact still remains... the email was funny. lol

ALSO!

I just got a response in my inbox! FROM STEVE! I haven't read it yet... the suspense is killing me! brb!

:popcorn

Amanitas

MechE, Tinkerer
Reaction score
that little popcorn smiley is hilarious... it gets me every time! *munch munch munch* :rotflmao

Steve didn't really say much other than "best response yet" and "where do you live?" cookoo I mean, uh... no, Steve, I'm not telling you where I live because I don't want you to steal my Cowboy stash! lol :backoff

... I get the feeling I should be looking behind me though. :eek:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
that little popcorn smiley is hilarious... it gets me every time! *munch munch munch* :rotflmao

Steve didn't really say much other than "best response yet" and "where do you live?" cookoo I mean, uh... no, Steve, I'm not telling you where I live because I don't want you to steal my Cowboy stash! lol :backoff

... I get the feeling I should be looking behind me though. :eek:

:rotflmao:rotflmao
this thread has really made my day, i was all down about blowing my engine up but this has brought some humor in the day;Sweet

Amanitas

MechE, Tinkerer
Reaction score
:rotflmao:rotflmao
this thread has really made my day, i was all down about blowing my engine up but this has brought some humor in the day;Sweet

Well, I'm glad I could help. I'm sorry to hear about your engine though, that blows! :puke:

Man, these smileys are awesome. I could get addicted! ;p

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A clarification on who is a moderator on this board...

There seems to be confusion on who is a moderator on this board. The team is as follows.....
Agnem
Argve
Geonc
jharvey
Mike
sle2115
snicklas
towcat

Although everyone is expected to notify the moderator team when they see something wrong, the above names are the ones here to clean up the problems and punish the offenders. by hitting the red triangle at the lower corner of each post, a moderator will be notified of the problem.
thanks;Sweet

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Questions abound!

Personal attacks i.e. calling someone an "idiot" isn't cool and it is against OB's rules.

Heath

Hmmm. If I decide that I have become too opinionated or arrogant and need to call myself a ****** or idiot, should I do it via PM, or risk getting in trouble for posting the opinion (fact, really) on the forums?-Flame Thr

I wonder if the missing engine from this truck still has the diesel carburetor? Or piston return springs? :smash:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=27

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online