How bad will gas hurt this thing?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I answered Your post but I must say this isn't fair for Me and most all the other guys You start a thread and put a link in it that says "blonde" and everyone is just going to click it :D

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Its part of the cost for a girl friend.....
Lets us all know how it turns out--the truck as well as the relationship. ( The truck is, after all, only a truck, sheetmetal, iron, rubber, and glass, etc.)

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its part of the cost for a girl friend.....
Lets us all know how it turns out--the truck as well as the relationship. ( The truck is, after all, only a truck, sheetmetal, iron, rubber, and glass, etc.)

Bite your tongue! It usually costs less to maintain a truck

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
That's why I didn't put "Blonde" in the subject line.. I knew it would have caused a massive influx of post reads.

What happened, was that she was busy talking to a friend and didn't realize she had picked up the gas nozzle. I guess maybe picking 87 octane instead of 42 cetane must not have set off any alarms either.. Oh well, still gota love her anyway!

I answered Your post but I must say this isn't fair for Me and most all the other guys You start a thread and put a link in it that says "blonde" and everyone is just going to click it :D

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other thread says that she put fuel in 'her' 05. I'm assuming it refers to her truck not yours. Well she sucks at fueling.........

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gary's going to play gas station with her soon I'm sure. ;Really

Perhaps the practice will help. LOL

Closest I ever came to doing this was putting about 10 gallons of Kerosene in the Moose Truck once. :rolleyes:

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i have no real input to give other than i was wondering how the truck is going. But more than anything i was really just hoping for a picture of blonde in question. Hope it turns out well.

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was always told that if it has **** or wheels, your going to have problems with it! LOL

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Well i have no real input to give other than i was wondering how the truck is going.

The truck is sitting in the front yard right now... It's just a lawn ornament, until I can get the tank dropped and drained. I plan on putting the fuel mix in my 93's bed tank, to thin out my WMO some more...

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
OK, here is a photo of "The Blonde" IT was just one of those days with too many things on my mind, and yes even being blonde I "can" do more than one thing at a time. Maybe I thought Gary needed to learn more about my truck:rotflmao

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online