Hot pump info!!!! (Moose)

jsnap

Dunce
Reaction score
Anyone NOT involved in the political BS and is Wanting info on how to purchase that pump and cut out the middle man send me a private message and ill get you the info you need. Also I made a connection with a cam grinder that does these idi,s as well, a bit more low end high tourqe cam, the builder is more than happy to sell retail send me a PM as well and ill shoot you that info also. Also anyone with connections to FTE spread the word also if they need this info to PM me or somone from here can PM me and pass it along.. I noticed A big advertisment on FTE about purchasing this pump I cant post there, once again for political reasons, they said I unsulted A mod but i thought I was helping him, he told me he was irritaded and i suggested some Desitin and that was insulting to him go figure.. I also wanted to let whoever is interested in knowing know that I extended an invotation to the seller of the Moose pump (no names mentiod) to visit with me, the builder of the Moose Pump (once again no names mentioned publicly) and together we would get to the bottom off weather or not the builder wanted a middleman or not.. Unfortionatley my invotation went un responded to.. Thanks for your time and hopefully I can save you guys that want it some money...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the truth sets you free, what does a lie do? ;Really