holy jackpot!

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
so you got some dana 60 fronts for sale? ;)

probably after he digs the trucks out

they are mine already, he offered to dig em out if I'd uncover the cars in front of them by hand.......

I think I'll wait for thaw rather than do that lol

my family knows the guy so I don't have to worry about anything happening with them

I think I'll be towing a parts trailer to the 2011 rally lol

19jackal90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probably after he digs the trucks out

they are mine already, he offered to dig em out if I'd uncover the cars in front of them by hand.......

I think I'll wait for thaw rather than do that lol

id be out there till i hit china! i'd help you tear them down if you were closer, i could use a few parts..:D.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Dang what a score man! If you're coming to the rally I seriously might buy some stuff from you. I need some OBS body parts and my brothers truck needs a new rear axle. we're looking for a Sterling with the speed sensor and a 4.10 locker.

sassyrel

Reaction score
did :D I just have to wait until it thaws for him to get them, they are stuck behind a couple rows of cars buried under a few feet of snow and ice

3 complete trucks:

89 350 reg cab dually (running, but huge clouds of black smoke) good interior 4x auto
85 250 extended (cranks, no start) good interior 4x 4spd
93 350 extended (siezed) 4x 5 spd

2 no engines:

87 350 extended dually good interior 2wd auto
90 250 regular srw 2wd 5spd

bad body and missing parts

89 250 extended (like new interior) turned into a minitruck from the rear 2wd auto
93 350 CC srw (junk all around but has engine, no trans, divorced t-case and GV) was manual

the wife is PISSED because she knows I'll be spending a week or 3 stripping the trucks that are junk to the frames:dunno

you don't even want to know what I got them for, I would then be called a thief!:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

minot, nd------i just may have to make a midnight run-------or do i get a buy since i suggested it???:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
id be out there till i hit china! i'd help you tear them down if you were closer, i could use a few parts..:D.
it's a lot of digging, the row that's buried is right alongside his main path at the back end, so it's where he piles all the snow from the whole yard

minot, nd------i just may have to make a midnight run-------or do i get a buy since i suggested it???:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

you won't have to make a midnight run, I used to drive for Mayflower Transit up here and am on good terms with my old boss, anything large will be floated on the back of a truck for a pittance when someone drives to your area

lot of cross country moves from up here, Minot is the third largest nuclear power in the world and one of 2 places in the world with B52's at our air force base

I'll make a list of parts that are in good shape once I can start tearing them down, heck, I might even sell my truck and build the CC with a turbo 6.9! (too bad none had turbos on them :( )

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me know if you find any studs I could buy or my 6.9 :hail and if any of them have a boost gauge :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online