Holy Cow thats cheap

spencergt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been on craigslist for about a month been looking at it on and off could be something simple or could need a lot of work but i'm sure you could swing by there and get it for almost half that if I only had the room cookoo

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I'm betting fuel shutoff solenoid.

I would love to have it, too, if I could justify the 3000 mile trip to collect it.

spencergt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called the guy hes really old I guess he had his grandson put the add up and he wants 750 not 600 but the truck does run and everything seams to work the ac pully is broken from what he said though other then that looks good wonder if I should buy it and sell my other one?:confused:

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I mostly love the color combo....it makes me want it more. It seems in the pictures to be mostly rust free and the paint seems to have held up nice.

If it was 4x4....I'd be there....

Thad

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I would keep your truck. You buy that truck, and its another can of worms you could be opening.

Hopefully I can find some buys like that when I'm down there. Just borrow a friends trailer, and re-sell them for profit ;Sweet

spencergt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea thats a real bummer not being 4x4 Im just going to stick with my beast onces shes fixed it'll be all good would be a nice old pig to have though:thumbsup:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yeah that would be a nice truck to have. Throw some 3.08's in there, and get decent fuel milage ;Sweet

And take that fifth wheel hitch and put it in my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online