Hey... Ill be gone for a little bit, wish me luck!!!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am leaving for US Coast Guard recruit training on Monday, so i wont be able to look at the site for about 2 months.

From there i am scheduled to attend USCG MK-A School to be a mechanic in the coast guard.

Wish me luck!!!

Matt

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
a good man in the coast guard.

tell them to leave us tugboatmen alone and bother those lil sailboat basterds that pull out in front of us....

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Good luck and god speed.

build them puddle jumpers engines so they can go faster, they still cant keep up with the cubans paddle boats and drift wood rafts. lol

mahcire

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
good luck to you as well. an MK huh, that's what i should have done. instead i spent 6 years in the navy as a nuc MM. mm is same as mk but because i was a nuc the coasties won't let me in. you'll enjoy it i'm sure and it's an easy, guaranteed pay check twice a month. good choice on your part.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shallow brown water sailor:eek: :rotflmao :angel: J/K

Congrats, If you make it a career or not, make the best of it and something you will always be proud of. Thank you. ;Sweet

mahcire

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
you are at least 6 ft tall right? the rumor in the navy was always that yo had to be 6ft to be a coasty so you can wade back to shore.LOL

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Congrats dude - Coast Guard you boys go out in weather on water that I have no desire and enough smarts to stay off of...

I seen one of those shiney boats up close at the Boat, sport and travel show last year - talk about built to stand up to some serious abuse - whoaly snickles batman I think you could take those out in just about anything and the boat would survive - you won't but the boat would come back fine.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill be working on those boats, becuase i already have a unit that im assigned to.. i really wanna drive one!!!

Thanks for the replies

Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin