Hello my friends

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Its been a while since I have been able to jump on here. Lots of work and all the holiday yada yada stuff. Just wanted to post a few pics of the near complete setup. Drive lines are being finished as we speak. The water to air inter cooler isn't bolted on in these pics so I will try to update more later. Hope all have a great holiday

You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... Seems like plenty of work has been done. So its a cummins but what is the turbo on that and what will it boost to.. Any pump work done or to be done... Nice Christmas gift too...

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
It's twin turbos. Hx35 over ht3b. Hope to make about 40-50lbs boost. It still has the ve pump on it which has work done to it. Went big injectors but still street able. I have 2 p pumps sitting on my shelf when I want to get crazy lol.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... 40 to 50 lbs boost sounds way up there. About 6 years ago when I was talking to the ARP engineers about my broken DPS studs they told me of a customer with a psd that wanted some intake manifold studs.... They felt what he had was addiquit till they asked what he had for boost numbers.. Answer was around 225 lbs of boost:eek::eek:.... Sorry pal... We can't help you... That was their reply...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828