Having fun with a stack

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I have a 90 deg. piece of pipe the I slip over my 3" tail pipe to aim the exhaust out of the garage when I'm working on the truck. Yesterday I had a extra piece of 4' long 3 1/2" dia. PVC pipe left over from a plumming job. So I put it all together and made a cheep, temporary, homemade stack :Sly ;Sweet . Then I found a tennis ball. Funny, the tennis ball wouldn't drop into the "stack" while the engine was running. :Sly So... we shut the truck off droped in said tennis ball, the fired her back up. We were shoot tennis balls 30 feet in the air. The kids loved it. ;Sweet I only did it about 1/2 dozen times I don't want to buy another starter before the IDI Weekend. But I was really impressed on how hight the ball went just by starting the truck without giving it any extra fuel. ;Sweet Oh well, that was my play time for the week, time to get back to work :puke: Russ

Nickbf2504x4

ATV Racr-IDI Driver
Reaction score
sounds like a good compression check competition for IDI weekend...better bring along your little contraption and plenty of tennis balls! :rotflmao

come to think of it...you might have found the one area where an N/A truck beats a turboed one ;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Hey Russ ever thought about plumbing in a cleanout T for an auto loader?

That would be some funny Sh$# right there. cookoo :D

Ron

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a new competition - Stack toss. When I cover mine up with 2 liter soda bottles, I generally don't bother climbing up to remove them. It's easier just to start the truck and walk around and collect them. More than one person has regreted parking next to me in fowl weather, as the soot tends to fall out of the bottles on impact. :Sly