Greetings and Salutations!

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, idk about tacky, its pretty darn stock. I almost wish mine was that nice, but mines a little bit more hard core. I have a bench and rubber flooring. (not the nice, soft and pretty XLT)

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Wise, but to call the interior of my sainted truck "tacky"!?! -cuss

maybe he is messin with speeder showing off his "driven less than 200mi in 10 years blah blah" bronco AGAIN:D ;Poke

nice to see another old truck in nice shape though, you should post up some pics

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
Mine's an XLT too - at least the dash is :) I'm missing the trim that goes over the screws that hold the top of the dash to the bottom.

I have fuzzy flooring too :) but my seats are grey from another truck. Red interior just like the one in the pikature.

yeah, idk about tacky, its pretty darn stock. I almost wish mine was that nice, but mines a little bit more hard core. I have a bench and rubber flooring. (not the nice, soft and pretty XLT)

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im gonna takes some pics right now, u can see what a manly truck looks like on the inside, :D

Yea, what he said...... Should look like this one.:D
You must be registered for see images attach

or this oneLOL

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now this is what im talking about. Back to the basics. None of this fancy carpet and captain chairs.

The sub and amp are the newest addition to it. Made the door speakers sound soo much better. :D

but i guess they dont really count, not part of the interior.

Attachments

• IMGP1495.JPG
    IMGP1495.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 6
  • IMGP1496.jpg
    IMGP1496.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 11
  • IMGP1501.jpg
    IMGP1501.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMGP1498.jpg
    IMGP1498.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP1497.jpg
    IMGP1497.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck Funnyman. I had an '82 F150 Custom with a bare bones interior. Many good memories in that one-Showtits:moon: -Showtits . Still had feet prints on the painted inside cab roof when I traded it.LOL

hahaha, damn u beat me to it, with your fancy new truck.

Figured I was gonna get SWONKED for that. I was hoping you were not gonna post a pick of an interior looking like Larry the Cable Guy Health Inpectors truck.

Let's see how Speeders Lariat Bronco interior looks after 320,000 miles like my 2000 Lariat LE had in the bottom 3 pics. Driven only 200 miles in a yearcookoo ... I couldn't have something like that and not drive it.:peelout

The '06 had 92k on it when those pics were taken. By this time next year she'll have between 200k - 250k on her.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, im pretty happy with it.

My Girlfriend just got an 86 F150 custom, also all barebones, but not in as good of shape.

wow, my 85 only has 90,000 orig. miles on it. :hail

rubberfish

Reaction score
Thumbs up on the Lucas bottle. :thumbsup:
That's some good ****. I run that in just about
everything I have. Even the skateboard had it. ;Sweet

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
looks like a sweet truck funnyman, i love having the rubber floor in my truck. makes cleaning up after the kids and i much nicer;Sweet

not sure how manly tonka's is, i dont see any manly stick shift coming out of the floor.;Poke at least it has 4x4 drive.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, real men dont need 4x4. Thats why they created A/T's and Positracts.

Yeah, i really wanted a 4 speed 4x4, but these trucks are hard to come by in san diego, and i just happened to stumble upon this one. But a conversion might be in its future...

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like a sweet truck funnyman, i love having the rubber floor in my truck. makes cleaning up after the kids and i much nicer;Sweet

not sure how manly tonka's is, i dont see any manly stick shift coming out of the floor.;Poke at least it has 4x4 drive.

:backoff LOL You just wait until you have arthritis in both feet, both knees, both hips, neck and shoulder and tell me how much you like rowing through the gears.... Yea I know...:cry:

I had a real MAN truck which is what we nicknamed it years ago...

1976 Ford F100. Had 300cid six banger, no radio, no air, MANual steering, MANual brakes and a MANual tranny.... 3 on the tree at that, no wussy floor shifter there.

Quite frankly that truck was a beach to drive and it's still a daily driver for my buddy that has it now. We've handed it back and forth to each other many times over the years and the odometer has rolled over so many times we lost track of how many miles is on it. Body is still in great shape and it's mechanically sound but the interior is slam wore out with pillows stuffed in where the foam used to be under the aftermarket seat cover.

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
Woooeeee, that looks great funnyman!

Hush Jred, once again ya got it wrong, the '84 is a Lariat...

And tonka, well, I've always been taught to respect the old guys so I won't disagree with ya.

Adrianspeeder

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Speedy.... Only a couple more days till ya can polish the bronco;Sweet . Bet you can't wait, I know the feeling.

BTW..... When are you gonna get some real wings.

Or are you gonna stay Chairborne:angel:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7