Got some good reading material!

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Printed these reports out yesterday (From microfiche :thumbsup:). Havent read them front to back yet but just skimming through I've learned some awesome stuff about the designing and testing of our engine.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Why didn't you print me a copy?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We won't tell!
IIRC this board can be read by the general public without logging in...so, some bored lawyer could find this thread easily enough. Keep in mind, thedieselstop.com used to be called ford-diesel.com before some Ford lawyers threw a grade-A hissey-fit...so it's by no means outside the realm of possibility. :(

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that, were he to do that, he could find himself in legal trouble...which is a shame; I know that I would love to get my hands on a copy!

Which is exactly why i only posted the covers to the reports. I saw on SAE's website that they still charge for these so thats why i didn't post any link or anything other than a cover photo. I wish i could just post the pdf's of these but I'm not going to. I'f anyone knows a way that these could be shared or maybe borrowed from me I'd be glad to look into it, but i want to keep my ass out of trouble.

Edit: Are PM's working for anyone? I keep getting database error.

Last edited:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which is exactly why i only posted the covers to the reports. I saw on SAE's website that they still charge for these so thats why i didn't post any link or anything other than a cover photo. I wish i could just post the pdf's of these but I'm not going to. I'f anyone knows a way that these could be shared or maybe borrowed from me I'd be glad to look into it, but i want to keep my ass out of trouble.

Edit: Are PM's working for anyone? I keep getting database error.
I haven't tried PM's in a couple of weeks, but some have said that they're working okay while others are having problems. Last time I tried, I got the database error, but the recipient said that he received it :dunno

As to the first part of your message...well, I can say something if the PM's are working :angel:

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As to the first part of your message...well, I can say something if the PM's are working :angel:

So i figured out that PM's are sort of working. I can receive them and send them to some people. I just never get a notification saying i got a message. I have to go to my inbox and check it. So you might want to check and see if you have received any even though you havent been notified of any messages.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online