Goofed again!

89Laredo

Underemployed
Reaction score
From what Ive read with a new trans you can run Type F OR Dexron. They say Type F will give you a harder shift.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cant hardly find type F anymore around here.

89Laredo

Underemployed
Reaction score
I havent really looked, think Autozone still sells valvoline type F here. I bought some to top off the power steering in my jeep one day.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how long do you think it would take? I've been up since 5 pm.

edit: it's doable. the only problem is my vehicle doesn't run, and i'd have to be there. he doesn't want it getting broken or going missing

Whats wrong with your truck?

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Whats wrong with your truck?

Tossed tread on one of my 4 back tires one day when I was going to haul a ton of dog food to a rescue ranch. I also have a tired injection system, has a ear piercing knock with the injectors (suspect it's those). I looked at a local ford 6.9 once (a strange E350 van) and the engine ran like a oiled machine. no ear shattering knock

Did have hard start problems, but I solved that with a typ4 return line kit (check your pm's typ4, unless I pissed you off or something?)

I'm just cobbling together money from odds and ends to get my truck tip top again, then driving lessons

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tossed tread on one of my 4 back tires one day when I was going to haul a ton of dog food to a rescue ranch. I also have a tired injection system, has a ear piercing knock with the injectors (suspect it's those). I looked at a local ford 6.9 once (a strange E350 van) and the engine ran like a oiled machine. no ear shattering knock

Did have hard start problems, but I solved that with a typ4 return line kit (check your pm's typ4, unless I pissed you off or something?)

I'm just cobbling together money from odds and ends to get my truck tip top again, then driving lessons

I have 3 16 inch tires here you can have, I also have a handful of fairly new and used injectors here you can have also. Let me know what you need. Check your pm's for my phone number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online