gona sell my truck

ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i am getting a dodge with a cummins and i aint got room for both so ill let the ford go .here is what i have done since i bought it 3 years ago new water pump ,injector pump,injectors ,batt cables oem.new tires just a month ago,rear brakes and new oil seals a month ago , heater core ,fuel pump with gauge,it is 4x4 zf5 speed single cab truck runs good but it does use oil and the clutch does need to be changed over oh i put a new cdr valve on it to gone let it go for 1700 ill post on cragslist this next week .ill try to get some picks it is a good looking truck i get comps on how good it looks for its age oh i put a new style selctor valve on it that is magnetic and you can run oil through it and it never acts up it is all steel.and is made for wmo.i cant think of anything els right now

ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
off the enternet about two years ago my buddy bought one to he just never used his its the best tank sel valve i have seen

ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well if you want to se my truck go to nasvill tn cragslist and typ in whit ford f250 it will come up in hillsboro tn i think i might have priced it to cheap i allready hav five people coming to look at it tommorow one guy is coming a 100 miles to look at it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online