Going to be scarce around here for a while........

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've not been on here much since the Rally. With me moving my practice from Greenville to Bowling Green, KY, I've got a thousand things to do and little time to do them. Work is crazy busy as everyone wants to come to the office or have surgery before I move. My crew cab is dead from the wiring harness meltdown the day after I got home from the rally. Trying to find a tempoary rental house in Bowling Green before I start there on 8/13/12, looking for a good loan on 120 acres, thinking about building a home in the next 12 months, wrapping things up at work here without letting any of the patients fall through the cracks, trying to get the house in Greenville ready to sell, finding a school for my 5 year old before they start on 8/8/12, moving my office crap, orientation at a new hopsital, learning the electronic medical record at the new office................. You get the picture.

Anyway, I'll be on here when I can. Once I get settled in to my new life, I'll be back to regular visits/posts. Lots of you guys have my cell and email. If you need anything, call/email/PM me.

Prayers are appreciated as this is a very stressful time for me and my family.

Thanks,

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn Heath! That sounds like a typical day for me. LOL

Just kiddin. We're pullin for ya. It will all come together for you, and prayers are on the way.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Prayers as well Doc. Hollar if ya need to vent or need anything.
Will keep ahold the that wire harness for ya too. :D

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Hadn't heard about the wiring meltdown... :eek:

I believe good guys should get a break once in a while!

Good Luck Heath !

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ain't moving fun? Ya find things ya never knew ya had or forgot about. :eek:

Uh, Ahem, whats in Bowling Green besides Camping World? It certainly can't be BG State College with all those, waddya call em? Oh never mind you know! :sly :rotflmao :love:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i pray you can hold up the energy to get through all this! it sounds like there is some good stress smixed in there with this new chapter in life.

btw, if you need someone to help clean up i can give that 466 a good home, i would prefer a 360 but am willing to sacrifice for a friend :D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow Heath.. You have both hands full of life and then some. Just take on one thing at a time. Then shift gears and do the next. Looking at everything as one big item will drive you to the crazy house... believe me when I say this.... Been there and it was horrible. What and why are you moving the practice. Heres me sending you and the family every good thought. A new school... A new office with a new way of doing business... Wow.... Now about this 120 acres... Are you going to be installing some RV hookups for a rally event some time in the future. Or do you just want that much property surrounding your new home... Kinda like a land mote to keep people away from your door.... Someone our daughter competed against with her horses has a 52,000 acre reanch in Colorado Called Wolf Springs Ranch..... If I owned that much acreage and it cost one dollar per acre in property tax I couldn't afford it. Property is nice to have thats for sure... Best of luck and get it done one step at a time... We are here for you...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will keep ahold the that wire harness for ya too. :D
Wanna trade the harness for a new C6 Oregon Performance low stall diesel torque coverter?LOL

Wow Heath.. You have both hands full of life and then some. Just take on one thing at a time. Then shift gears and do the next. Looking at everything as one big item will drive you to the crazy house... believe me when I say this.... Been there and it was horrible. What and why are you moving the practice. Heres me sending you and the family every good thought. A new school... A new office with a new way of doing business... Wow.... Now about this 120 acres... Are you going to be installing some RV hookups for a rally event some time in the future. Or do you just want that much property surrounding your new home... Kinda like a land mote to keep people away from your door.... Someone our daughter competed against with her horses has a 52,000 acre reanch in Colorado Called Wolf Springs Ranch..... If I owned that much acreage and it cost one dollar per acre in property tax I couldn't afford it. Property is nice to have thats for sure... Best of luck and get it done one step at a time... We are here for you...

I'm moving my practice for lots of reasons that I can't control. My partner (67 years old) is going to stop delivering babies, the pediatricians are both going to stop providing service for the newborn nursery, anesthesia has be spotty in their coverage of Labor and Delivery. So I would be on call 24/7/365 without relief/vacation, with no pediatrician to care for the babies I delivered, and telling patients they may or may not get an epidural or emergency C-section if needed is NOT going to work. Plus the patient volume is too low to recruit doc's in. Basically it's a **** sandwich and I'm not willing to take a bite.LOL

The land is for a house and my own personal Redneck Disney World playground......... hunting hiking, running, hunting, dirtbike riding, shooting, archery, a shop to store the camper/play with my trucks, and did I mention........ hunting.:D

Heath

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey buddy, if you need any help with the....

hunting...

don't hesitate to give me a call!

lol

Thinking about ya and prayers sent!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The land is for a house and my own personal Redneck Disney World playground......... hunting hiking, running, hunting, dirtbike riding, shooting, archery, a shop to store the camper/play with my trucks, and did I mention........ hun

As well as a place to hold the 2014 IDI Rally! ;Sweet

Bet ya didn't think of that one did ya,...:sly

I thought you had the C6 Converter sold..:dunno

Anyway, Lori and I have been and will continue to pray for you and Missy, You have a lot on your plate and you have been very Blessed, and you will continue to be. Just take it one thing at a time and don't loose focus on what is important. I know that Missy is a great asset to you and will be there for support and help as she has been already.

Keep us posted as you can and feel free to call anytime.

BTW, How is the 466 project coming,..?

LOL

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy Mary, you've got your plate full!! :shocked:

All I can say is, I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible given the circumstances...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I know the stress you are under been there done that. When we moved to Andrews years ago in the middle of moving and the truck had a load of our stuff in the back the mainshaft in the tranny broken in half.... Take deap breath and as how gary said one thing at a time. Ill pray for you and the family.

And yep sounds like you will have room for the 14 rally....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron