Glow Plugs

Rob94F250

Reaction score
Z D 9 glow plugs - $3 bucks a pop at Auto Zone. Guess what the old girl is getting in the next week or so...

I have them in my hands, and they are Berus.

Rob.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SWEET! They have the ZD1A plugs for the older trucks for sale at 3 bucks apiece too! I'm gonna go buy at least one spare set - maybe even two sets tomorrow.....

Thanks for posting man!

Rob94F250

Reaction score
Jump on the internet and punch in the part number (no spaces on the part#). They come up at 2.99. I couldn't believe it!

I am glad the wife was down in the USA and was able to pick up a set of 8 for me.

Just thought I would share the good fortune... (smiley)

Thanks,
Rob.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that's insane, I can certainly use a set for the 6.9 as well as getting a set for my 7,3 turbo. Anyone here near an autozone willing to grab a set I would be appreciative of it. I can get parts shipped to Zip 98844 just across the border 10 minutes away.

Why o why....do we have to pay so through our noses up here North of the border for so many things ....Rad = 1000 retail I can get one for around 800 or a tad less because I know the Napa manager

Damn this so angers me the differences in prices and it surely is not shipping.....freakin free trade.....whats free about it huh? anyone?

85hauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've learned in the past when Autozone drops a price like that it's because they are no longer gonna stock them. Right now they are selling various air cooled VW gaskets for $.01 because they are dumping stock.

oregon-mike

Reaction score
Holy smokes;Sweet ;Sweet ;Sweet

I just called my local AZ and checked....she had 17 in stock at $2.99. I had her set aside 16 of them. It's been on my list. I *almost* bought a set 2 weeks ago. Glad I didn't!

:thumbsup:

oregon-mike

Reaction score
ZD9 is what I need for my '93 right?

Also, if I grab glowplugs from their site based on my truck, they still show them to me at $8.99. The ZD9 search showed the $3 ones cookoo

Mike

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! 2 sets for $48 and only $5 for shipping is quite the deal! Saves me the 80 mile round trip.

sassyrel

Reaction score
i called the smuck at the waterloo store--hes says-------8.99 apeice---bozos!!!!!!!!!!! imcompetent parts people--------2.99 the site says--and this is for zd-1a---6.9 old, zd9--7.3idi, and for the zd11--for powerstrokes---damn what a deal---think ill lay in a 10 year supply--------

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle