Full IDI intercooler setup

OB_WAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know what all you have left. I have the banks kit so would have to change the intake to the intercooler but might be able to make it work.

Russ, have you had your intake hat on with the banks kits where the compressor output's facing from behind the hat? guessing I could just rotate the compressor housing to point up, and wrap some tube up over the intake hat but wanted to check first.

1994IDI

Reaction score
Hey, I know I haven't been around much to answer your questions. The IC, and all piping did sell, but I have faith that towcat can throw something together with all of his fancy equipment for you though. You better get over there with some beer and get him started quick. You've been too long without an intercooler.

I do have someone interested in the intake hat from Russ, but I'm going to hold on to it for a couple of weeks, since I am looking at possibly being into buying another IDI.

tractorman86

Reaction score
Do you still have the Turbo parts? Would you part with any of them? I need a pedestal and the up pipe that bolts to the turbo

1994IDI

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have any of the turbo parts left. I hope you have luck finding them though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online