Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is another good one.

Goat

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
I always put in additive first but foaming is random. Just depends on the station. I've been to a station recently (small nozzle) that pumped so slowly that I had it locked on max and it was still slow. Some have no foam issues, others constant. Just one of those things.
I no longer have issues with foam unless filling a partially full tank with additives already in it or when I put additives in first then fill. I fill up at LA, OC, and San Diego stations so for me it is not station to station dependent. I do find station to station the flow rate varies. The ones that flow fast will often click off a couple of times. Usually in 1-3 tries I find the sweet spot of angle and depth and if I hold still can fill the rest of the tank. I use Diesel Kleen but after seeing that recent report thinking about 2stroke oil.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
As long as you don't use red two stroke oil, you should be fine. That also shouldn't cause any foaming. At least it doesn't do anything unusual when I mix it with gasoline. When doing that, I always put the oil in the container first to help the oil get mixed up. I tun the nozzle at full blast for the same reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965