FS: 2001 Mariah, Diablo 180. Never used!

SDEric

Reaction score
I have an 18 ft bowrider, with a 190hp inboard/outboard motor. She is white with grey interior trim. I bought it from a friend hoping that I would have been able to use it this summer. I bought it in April titled, insured and parked since then. It has never been in the water and has less then 30 minutes of run time, that was for maint and winterizing the boat. There was a total of a $1000 in maint and check-up fees. I really hate to get rid of it, but I haven't used it and by the looks of it, I never will. I owe 13500 on her but I am willing to take a small hit. Please make a reasonable offer and I am willing to meet you somewhere to pick it up. I will e-mail pics upon request. I don't have a pic of her right now but I will get some this week. This pic is the same model and make, just mine is white markings and grey interior. My wife and I are expecting a new baby and 'Dakota' is due to arrive on Valentines day. If I was having a boy I would be able to keep the boat. Since it's a girl we have to purchase all new clothes and furniture. Besides, this boat would look good behind any rig or Excursion.
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9784&stc=1

Attachments

• Mariah.jpeg
    Mariah.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 9