FS: 1989 F350 XLT All offers considered

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
1989 Ford F350 Diesel pickup - $1400 OBO, sold the horses now we have no need for this hulking monstrosity :D

For Sale: 1989 Ford F350 XLT duallie extended cab 2WD pickup. 7.3L NA diesel, 5 Spd, 10.25” sterling full float, 4.11 open. 129K miles.

PS, PB, ABS, Dual tanks, AC, Cruise, PW, PDL, AM/FM Cassette, sliding rear window, elec trailer brake controller, rubber bed mat.

In last 2k miles: Air Filter (ghost tube intake), RDT, FF (w/fuel heater setup). Just got finished replacing the center driveshaft carrier bearing yesterday with a brand new one ;Sweet

In last 10K miles: batteries, injectors, lift pump, alternator, regulator, belts, LOF, stainless 4” exhaust.

Has many other newish parts: radiator, t-stat, fan, clutch, all brakes, wiper motor, speedo gear, synthetic gear oil, fan motor & switch, steering shaft, ball joints, tires (great tread left on all 6 tires).

Starts right up everytime, even in the cold, runs strong. Great for towing or hauling. Has dual tanks, good candidate for Veggie conversion. Truck is ugly, rust in cab corners and bed seams, rebuilt salvage title. Only mechanical problem is leaky power steering. Driveable, just has to be topped up every few days. Leaks from a small seep from between the resevoir and the pump, I am including a used pump with lines bought from another OilBurner member.

Other minor issues: pass power window stopped going down, AC has stopped blowing cold, it has worked previously when recharged, but I am out of Freon, Cruise is inop, ABS light is on (likely sensor in axle needs wire brushed).

Also, not really up on diagnosing diesel stuff yet, but thought it was acting a little finicky in the fueling dept, so I've got a brand spanking new (rebuilt professionally) IP to go along with it, just never got around to installing it, has new return line kit included too. I also started piecing together a clutch kit to replace that, got as far as a new clutch plate, so that will be included as well. Comes with original intake and CDR too. Also comes with Haynes Ford truck book and diesel book.

Did I mention it’s ugly? Still looking for my other pictures or can snap anything you want to see.

You must be registered for see images

Make me an offer I can't refuse. If it's not sold I'll end up driving it to the scrap yard and trying to sell the IP seperately. Might even be open to trades...especially for Mustang or motorcycle :cool

Last edited:

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Currently have offers from Craigslist for:
-1986 Jeep CJ, not half bad looking condition, if the guys close I'll test drive it, but I've already got a 4x4
-$950 cash, might try to push the guy up a little and sell the IP seperately

Just thought I'd throw that out there to let guys know what I'm entertaining. Thanks for viewing.

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Any interest in the IP alone at all? I would seperate that.

As an example of how well the truck runs I'm hauling my horses of to their new owner tonight, it's a 6 hour round trip.

Any offers? I've countered the guy who offered $950, so the table is still wide open. How about $1400 with everything included.

Last edited: