FS: 1989 F350 Crew 4x4 5spd

Cheapthrillb2

one ton of fun
Reaction score
Feeler, don't need to sell so don't bother with low balling. Thinking I want something a little newer.

1989 F350 Crew Cab
7.3L IDI
ZF 5 speed
BW tcase
D60 front
10.25 Rear

It has 4.10 Gears. I just recently repacked the front wheel bearings, replaced the axle joints and replaced the axle seals all in the front axle. It has working auto lockouts. Kingpins are not worn out and take grease so they are not all rusted up.

Replaced the Slave Cylinder recently as well as serviced the trans fluid and Tcase fluid.

The radiator isn't very old and has one newer battery (both battery's good). Starter also has been replaced within the last year along with fender mounted solenoid. And has a new dipstick tube installed. Also replaced the water seperator assm.

The rear brakes have been replaced as well as a new brake line has been run from the master cyl to the rear axle. The driveshaft support bearing and ujoints have also been replaced in the last year.

It has a Class 5 hitch and a 7 blade trailer controller. It has a teknosha (sp?) brake controller. Also has rails in the box for hitch but I have no hitch to go with it.

Has 50% or better 265/75LT16 AT/S "E" load range tires.

Has dual tanks that both work, only issue is the fuel gauge is in-op. I am picking up some senders 4-19 and will get them installed to repair the fuel gauge issue.

I wouldn't hesitate to drive/tow anywhere with this truck. The cab is fair for being a 89 Michigan truck, the box is in VERY good condition (suspect it has been replaced at some point).

You must be registered for see images

$2900 Has 5 digit odometer, was told when I purchased last fall it had 120K on it. I have put about 7-8K on it since purchase.

Either in Middleville at my home or if I drive it to work in SE Grand Rapids.

Last edited:

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what color is the interior? I see the front fenders look rusty but can't tell how the rest of the truck is from the pics. How is the cab and bed rust wise?

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow great combo of a truck, the interior is prob tan with manual windows. How many miles do you think? If there is really only 120k that's damn good. seems that the speedo may be newer or in op? (judging from your sig) 3k depends on how bad you want whatever other truck ur lookin at;Sweet IMO if the mileage is right that's a helluva deal

Cheapthrillb2

one ton of fun
Reaction score
YEs interior is a tan type color and yes on the manual windows.

Body is fair for being an 89 and a michigan truck.

I changed the cluster a month or two back to attempt at fixing the fuel gauage inop issue, I have reinstalled the OE cluster. Maybe a 200 mile difference from swapping clusters. I was told at purchase it was less then 130K but like stated it is a 5 digit odometer so I can only base it on that.

The bed is in VERY good condition, I suspect it had been completely replaced at some point in its life.

Orig. sale thread from when I purchased the truck
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=142290

I found something newer that I want, now just need to sell this and my 95 sable to attain it.

Last edited:

idi traveler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sonny in law is looking for a truck, I just sent him a link. It's a long way to go for us, but if the truck is good?

Cheapthrillb2

one ton of fun
Reaction score
To be honest, its not worth coming from Texas to get unless you want the drivetrain. The body is by no means falling apart and is in better then fair condition for being a Michigan truck from 89 but not any where near what you guys have down south for solid trucks. unless of course you have a body itching for good 7.3 ZF D60 and 10.25 lol.