FS 1984 6.9 engine/parts

jrisingmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has blown head and valve cover gaskets and I can't afford to replace so I'm parting the thing out. The IP is already spoken for and there an interest in the vacuum pump and MC/booster has already been expressed.

It has a new starter, new lift pump, new return lines, new belts, and new gps. The engine MIGHT be biodiesel ready but I wasn't able to test it enough to tell for sure if the engine was thoroughly cleaned by the bio so that's just a guess. I did have to start it with starting fluid so keep that in mind. The control switch is shot so I handmade a gp wiring harness for it that bypasses the control switch altogether and is hard-wired to the driver's side solenoid that is operated by a button.

I also have a brand new FSV, fresh out of the box, complete with everything and even a new speedometer up for sale.

Why am I selling it? Simply because I can't afford to have it fixed. If I had the money to put new gaskets on it, I'd keep it. But I don't so it's up for sale.

It's a 1984 e250 super wagon XLT. The body is even up for sale. There are pictures of it in my garage.

jrisingmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend you read this thread before I go any further with any more offers for the whole van and see if it's worth the effort.

There are pictures of it in my garage and on the link.

jrisingmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The IP is back on the market for $300. pics are available in my garage. It maybe has a mile or twos worth of use on it.

Make me an offer for the whole van for those interested since nothing has been pulled yet. $1700 on the above link was just what I PAID FOR THE VAN a year ago. I'm hoping to break even and with the amount of new parts in this thing, a set of new gaskets should at least get the engine in running order if nothing else.