Forum Issues

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm wondering if its me or the system thats having issues. I make a post and its very slow to load to the site. I usually have to post twice and then I get a message that I need to wait till I can post again. Some of my posts have not gotten to the subject matter too. That was either yesterday or the day before. I also saw that the forum was down most of yesterday too. Anyone experianceing some of the same or is it me...

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ain't the only one.

Several times I have got some kind of error page.

I posted a reply to a topic, actually seen it posted, and then it dis-appeared.

Also, the times have been all screwy, showing stuff posted "yesterday at 2:01 AM" when I know good and well it was "today at 5:57 PM"

For the longest time, when I make a post, the little circle goes round and round and round; if I just wait on it, it never happens; but, I can click submit again and it instantaneously tells me that it is a duplicate of a post I already made and then takes me to that post.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats the same thing happening to me too. I'm not complaining. Just wondeing bout this issue.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something fishy is sure going on here.

A couple days ago, I made two posts in a thread, and even got replies to those posts.

I went back to that thread today and it is like none of that part of the conversation ever took place; about four posts, two of mine and two replies/comments to my posts, have just vanished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online