Ford wants my truck

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Well as funny as this may sound, evedently Ford lost there proto-type '93 Explorer, and as I was on the list as owning one I got a letter from Dearborn one day wanting to know if I still had it and if I was willying to part with it for a good deal on a.............Taurus???

Never did reply to the letter cause I didn't want a Taurus...............

John

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
jharvey said:
Well as funny as this may sound, evedently Ford lost there proto-type '93 Explorer, and as I was on the list as owning one I got a letter from Dearborn one day wanting to know if I still had it and if I was willying to part with it for a good deal on a.............Taurus???

Never did reply to the letter cause I didn't want a Taurus...............

John

If I had a prototype vehicle... I sure wouldnt be giving it back to the manufacturer..... I'd be selling it for mucho bucks that I can get for it..... :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao If Ford really did lose a few proto's... it wouldnt surprise me too much.... GM would be even worse at losing stuff. Maybe thats why GMs are a dime a dozen when it comes to lifted/customized rigs. :puke: :puke: :puke:

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
adrianspeeder said:
So does that mean we can go to dealers and put in requests for certain trucks?

:rolleyes:

Adrianspeeder

sure does, as long as you want a salesman calling you for the next twenty years every time he takes in a trade

say you wanted a 4x4 3/4ton... you will get calls about cars, minivans, his sons bicycle that was only ridden on sundays to church and just about every other piece of crap he needs to pass off on someone

BlackMamaba

Window Licker
Reaction score
Was reading this thread at work tonight and thought it was funny that Ford wanted vehicles back. Got home this morning and looked at the mail. Got one for them wanting to buy my truck back. I just bought the truck not 3 mnths ago. LOL It was from the dealer that I had use to work for and left in a bad way. :Sly But they said they would put me in a truck of my liking. LOL If they want this truck they'll have to pay it off and give me 10,000 off employee pricing :Sly .

nmu1974

Reaction score
Toyota (at least the local stealership and you all know how that virus will spread) is now getting into the same buy back game - next door neighbor just got his letter. His pickup truck is only 2 years old.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
smokyred said:
HEHEHE, THEY CAN HAVE MY TRUCK WHEN THEY PRY THE KEYS FROM MY COLD, DEAD FINGERS!! LOL

Dave

Another OBS PSD owner who's in love with his truck! :thumbsup:

cdennyb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The local pontiac dealer sent us a letter like that too. But they wanted us to trade in our 2002 Potiac WS6 trans Am. Didn't say trade in on what though! It went in the trash...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online